Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Search found 15 matches
Search these results:

Author Message

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Beverly Thomson (CTV)

 Post subject: Re: Beverly Thomson (CTV)
Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 3743


Here's the old thread that she was on. Unfortunately some images are no longer present, and there are some duplicates from my previous upload a few years ago with my most recent, but hope you all enjoy: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=124994

Cheers

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Beverly Thomson (CTV)

 Post subject: Re: Beverly Thomson (CTV)
Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:38 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 3743


It's been quite a long time since I posted but as there are quite a few requests I thought I would submit the images I have of the stunning Bev. http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc218/th_102010589_3_123_218lo.jpg http://img256.imagevenue.com/loc372/th_610201034_4_123_372lo.jpg http://img102.imagevenue....

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Coleen Christie (CTV/Global Vancouver) 3-30 Update (C)

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am 

Replies: 604
Views: 202234


Thank you for all the posts of the lovely Coleen. Very much appreciated

:thankyou

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


Unfortunately not able to get anymore screencaps of the gorgeous Bev as I changed my job and my web connection at home is lousy. If anybody else is able to get caps of the gorgeous woman then I'd be eternally grateful. Last Thursday morning on Canada AM at 06:20 (19:10 if you're watching the Complet...

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:26 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


That is a fantastic collection. Wow. Love to see vids to go with it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any vids as CTV have changed their streaming method since the takeover by Bell Media. I had to keep pausing the stream from online to get the captures but I do keep trying to find ways of capturi...

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


It's been a while coming but finally managed to get the screenshots I have uploaded. The first five (single images not montages) are from last Friday: http://img237.imagevenue.com/loc450/th_477269726_SC1_122_450lo.jpg http://img208.imagevenue.com/loc566/th_477273622_SC2_122_566lo.jpg http://img152.i...

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:00 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


Is anybody able to get caps of today's CTV CanadaAM? Bev was looking stunning in a business suit and light pantyhose. My software for capping isn't functioning at the moment and I don't know when I'll be able to get it repaired.

Thanks in advance.

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Denise Andreacchi (TWN/CTV/City Toronto) 11-11 Update

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:24 pm 

Replies: 137
Views: 20399


I see Denise has started to do quite a bit of work on CanadaAM when Jeff covers for either Marci or Bev. Anybody know if this is permanent or just temporary?

Great caps of the lovely Denise guys.

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


Since BellMedia took the hosting/streaming CTVNews.ca over it's been impossible to download anything. I used to be able to download the program and cap from it but that stopped about 8 months ago, even with different software. Not sure why there's no HD but I'll get the screenshots uploaded this week.

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


Apologies for the delay in uploading. Some personal issues arose that have caused the delay. Bev has been looking particularly gorgeous of late but no screenshots.....doesn't anybody but me think she's gorgeous? (her husband/partner is excepted from this question)

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:44 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


Don't have any working links but I do have some screenshots from recent weeks/months to upload.

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Marcia MacMillan (CTV) - 1-4 Update

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 pm 

Replies: 405
Views: 82794


Looking very gorgeous on CanadaAM this morning. Hope to get some caps up but can't guarantee.

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Cindy Day (CTV Maritimes) 2.9 Update (C)

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 pm 

Replies: 96
Views: 9131


Thanks Zebra. It's a shame she doesn't seem to be on as often now.

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Cindy Day (CTV Maritimes) 2.9 Update (C)

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm 

Replies: 96
Views: 9131


Excellent Caps. Wish there was more of Cindy but have to make do. It's been annoying since CTV changed the format of their streams, unable to record them now. Keep up the great work please.

:thankyou

 Forum: Canadian Newsbabe Discussion, Caps and Clips   Topic: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)

 Post subject: Re: Bev Thomson (CTV)(CV)
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 15060


Some great shots of Bev. It's a shame nobody seems to cap her now. Hopefully they'll start to again soon.
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 15 matches ]


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group
subSilver+ theme by Canver Software, sponsor Sanal Modifiye