Wide World of Women
https://mail.wideworldofwomen.net/Forum/

Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7
https://mail.wideworldofwomen.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=178295
Page 1 of 1

Author:  thatguy [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

Image
https://mega.co.nz/#!aU1gCajC!emrd_C8Jf ... v-tuE3o51U

Author:  blm489 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

Had a bit of trouble downloading the file. It first asked me to upgrade my Flash Player, which I did. Then it told me that I couldn't proceed without downloading Google Chrome, which I didn't want to do. Turns out that an update to Firefox got it going.

Thanks for the vid. :Kool

Author:  Ninja [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

:Coyote HOLY $*** Kim displaying it all for us. Too bad she was sporting pantyhose. :Tounge :Tounge

Thanks tg :Thumb

Author:  octob2105 [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

Ninja wrote:
:Coyote HOLY $*** Kim displaying it all for us. Too bad she was sporting pantyhose. :Tounge :Tounge

Thanks tg :Thumb


i have to respectfully disagree, thank goodness she WAS wearing pantyhose :Tounge

Author:  darkbasic [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

:bow2 :rock :band

Author:  Mark85la [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

:thankyou

Author:  thatguy [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

Quote:
Had a bit of trouble downloading the file. It first asked me to upgrade my Flash Player, which I did. Then it told me that I couldn't proceed without downloading Google Chrome, which I didn't want to do. Turns out that an update to Firefox got it going.


I see what you're saying I had the same problem.

Somebody else did too and asked about it. http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/960444?page=2#answer-441503
http://support.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/images/2013-05-30-18-15-33-ee0202.png
http://support.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/images/2013-05-30-18-21-57-7f885e.png
Fixed the problem for me.

Author:  CoffeeNerves [ Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

Awesome !! :Love :Love :Tasty :Tasty

Thanks, thatguy :Thumb

Author:  markzomos [ Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kimberly Guilfoyle Leggy Basketball Superstar June 7

:Tounge :thankyou tg

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/